Thursday, January 1, 2015

About myself

Designing jewellery is my passion. All my designs are made by hand in limited edition. Every piece is unique.

I started working with metal clay in 2008 and I was immediately hooked. In 2009 I discovered the joy of lampworking. Since then metal clay and glass are my favorite materials to work with.

A couple of years later I took the opportunity to change my life and decided to focus completely on my creative skills and needs. I moved to an other building where I now have my own studio and shop. This is also where I teach jewellery making and certification classes.

Around that same time I started (free)diving and it openend up a whole new world. The colours, the sounds, the fish, the plants, … were all new experiences to me and to this day are huge source of inspiration. I read this quote recently and it felt as though it was about me.

“The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul."
Wyland


No comments:

Post a Comment